Return and Refund Policy
1. The customer is entitled to return the goods we have supplied within fifteen (15) days, no questions asked. The term shall commence when the goods have been received in full. The timely dispatch of the goods or the request to return the goods must meet the deadline.
2. The customer shall support the costs of the return shipping.
3. In the case of orders of sealed items, packaged in transparent film or other packaging where the unpackaging implies a loss of resale value, the right to return goods shall only apply if the respective goods are returned in the original sealed packaging or with the seal intact.
4. The right to return goods shall be excluded altogether for goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured or altered according to the customer’s specifications, as well as for bulk goods, repairs and items which are subject to wear and tear (e.g. strings, sticks, drumheads, cables, plectrums and reeds) and items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (e.g. mouth organs).
5. Furthermore, a customer exercising the right to return goods must compensate JD Music Labs for the depreciation in the value of the goods if the customer is unable to return the goods in the proper condition because he/she is responsible for the deterioration or loss of the goods or any other deficiency.