Size L x W x H - 112 mm x 79 mm x 35 mm
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- The most popular application is "stomp box" usage - also available from stock - see 1590 series for more colors & traditional shapes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
In case you had chosen UV Printing and drilling in the options, you will have to supply an accurate drawing of the position of the holes (with all the measures and distances) and the drawing to be printed on the pedal (it can be pdf, vectorial or jpeg).