Size L x W x H - 145 mm x 121 mm x 35 mm
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Textured black version is coated with tough polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black screws are included to enhance appearance.
- Includes screws threaded into factory-tapped holes. Screw type and quantity vary. See details below or in drawings.
- Standard versions are designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
In case you had chosen UV Printing and drilling in the options, you will have to supply an accurate drawing of the position of the holes (with all the measures and distances) and the drawing to be printed on the pedal (it can be pdf, vectorial or jpeg).